1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Selectively. More on this below.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I use iCal semi-regularly; the sad part is that I just don’t have a ton of events that regularly happen in my life, so the thing always looks pretty empty. I may be indefinitely borrowing Katie’s Clie, but I don’t think that’s for an organization factor so much as a gaming one.
My Address Book, on the other hand, is deliciously full.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
I barely touch my CDs any more thanks to iTunes, where my music is meticulously organized. Books, no, maybe by author occasionally but mostly it’s just “order they got put on the shelf”. DVDs I try to keep a general alphabetical order with.
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to organize?
My time, during college. Yeesh.