This morning, I stopped into Sheldon Court to get my keys and check out my room. Here are the pros and cons that I have discovered.
- Great location – and you really don’t here the street noise unless the window is open.
- Friendly staff
- Good quality chairs, bookshelves (huge!), and lights (the room is actually FULLY ILLUMINATED! Someone notify West Campus!)
- Some interesting storage space spots.
- It’s small.
- It’s really small.
- It’s smaller than ANY ROOM I HAVE LIVED IN TO DATE. Take the room Neil was in last year, make it longer and bit wider, and that’s our room. It seems like about half the size of the room I was in last year.
- The beds are bunked and I have no idea how we’re going to unbunk them
and still have room to live.
This is going to take some very creative redecorating.