I would like to propose the following hypotheses:
1. Any photo uploaded to Flickr will fall within the guidelines of at least one Flickr group.
2. As time increases from 1 to n, the odds of a comment being posted asking the owner of any reasonably interesting photo to be added to at least one of said groups increases to 1-(1/n).
Some of the comments I have received supporting these hypotheses:
* [Invite to a group of only cats sniffing flowers](http://www.flickr.com/photos/remydwd/99883396/#comment72157594178677675) – picture of Buttons in roses.
* [Invite to Photo Rights Mobilization group](http://www.flickr.com/photos/remydwd/17635876/#comment72157594163582727) – picture of sign at WWDC with passing mention to wanting to avoid being bothered by security.
* [Invite to Interestingness group](http://www.flickr.com/photos/remydwd/76276012/#comment20887287) – picture one of my “most interesting” according to Flickr.
* [Invite to “The Continuum”](http://www.flickr.com/photos/remydwd/76276012/#comment20906993) – same picture as previous comment.
* [Invite to group about British Comedies](http://www.flickr.com/photos/remydwd/3049639/#comment621314) – picture of me with Simon Pegg & Nick Frost
* [Invite to group involving “beautiful light”](http://www.flickr.com/photos/remydwd/18800141/#comment8362074) – picture taken out window of an airplane.