1. What were your favorite childhood stories?
Encyclopedia Brown, The Great Brain, lots of Beverly Cleary stuff…and of course, the immortal Worlds Of Power books. F.X. NINE FOR LIFE.
2. What books from your childhood would you like to share with [your] children?
None. I’m far too embarassed by the ones that are still in my collection.
3. Have you re-read any of those childhood stories and been surprised by anything?
Yes, I’ve been surprised I read such crap.
4. How old were you when you first learned to read?
I honestly don’t remember the exact age.
5. Do you remember the first ‘grown-up’ book you read? How old were you?
The first one I honestly recall reading was Ryan White’s autobiography.