Good questions this week. [FridayFive.org]
1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
I want to be remembered as the guy that helped people when they had little nagging questions, had a joke ready at the appropriate times, and was above all else, reliable and trustworthy.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
I GOTTA BELIEVE! Seriously, look at PaRappa. He always had insurmountable problems in his life, but when he put on that damn hat and put his mind to things, everything was solved – normally with a fun rap. Essentially, if you believe in yourself, you can get anything you want done.
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
I’m very proud that despite everything that happened before hand, Katie and I managed not to be mentioned in the news for a brutal double homicide/suicide right before the wedding.
4. What about the past ten years?
While the above is a close second, I’d have to say surviving Cornell.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
I’d tell him in life that the point of life is not to constantly be wrapped up in self-hatred, stress, doubt, and conflict – but to making yourself and others happy. So keep your priorities straight, never get bogged down in fear and loathing, and always eat a shitload of candy.