Composition/Arrangement: Gojoushiki Kai
pop'n music Genre: CYBER GAGAKU (サイバーガガク)
pop'n music Character: WAKA-san 
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 12 いろは
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Various sounds from MAX 300 can be heard at various points in the song.
- Vairocana is highly believed to be a collaboration between Jun Wakita and NAOKI, due to the high BPM, slowdown to 145 BPM a la PARANOIA survivor MAX, and MAX 300 sounds used throughout the song.
- Waka is Japanese for "Japanese poem". It is similar to a haiku, but with five lines of various syllables (5/7/5/5/7), as opposed to the haiku's three lines of 5/7/5. More information can be found here.
- Vairocana is name of a celestial Buddha who is often referred as the Bliss Body of Gautama Buddha. More information can be found here.
Music Production Info
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd)
|pop'n music 12 いろは||12||20||36||41||14||30|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル→Present||12||20||↑37||↑42||14||30|
|pop'n music 12 いろは CS||12||20||37||42||14||30|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS||12||20||37||42||14||30|
- This pop'n music-related article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.