Ookina koe de
砂の上で一人寝転んで 名もない風と戯れる 誰も来ない誰も触れない 甘酸っぱい君さえ キュッと鳴った 砂交じりの La Siesta もういいですか 全てを忘れてしまおう 歌があれば La La La...
suna no ue de hitori nekoron de na mo nai kaze to tawamureru dare mo konai dare mo sawarenai amazuppai kimi sae kyutto natta suna majiri no La Siesta mou ii desu ka subete wo wasurete shimaou uta ga areba La La La...
- The full version of the song appears on 猫叉Master's second album さよなら世界 (Sayonara Sekai).
- The title roughly translates to "The great beyond".
- At the location test for Resort Anthem, the artist was listed as 猫叉Master+. The final arcade version has it as 猫叉Master.
- This is the first new song appearance of Sana in IIDX since INJECTION OF LOVE.
Song Production Information
An uncharted island.
Here, they wait for help that may never come.
They keep waiting, but it is not fun for them.
To ease the feelings of pessimism and homesickness, they begin to sing songs.
Watching the images on the paper come to life, I began to form an idea for the song.
Even Sana had an idea on how to make the lyrics. It somehow came together like that.
With this type of song for a game, I wrote the song in order to emphasize Sana's voice and lyrics.
Sing a song in the great beyond. Look! Out there! What is it?!
On an uncharted island, they drifted, and love began to form.
On this lonely island, visible only from the sky and sea, only birds would cross this island.
Are you lonely? I feel lonely.
This it it. This is my last resort.
Even if this is the only song you know?
Video Production Information
Hello. MAYA here.
I imagined a feeling of floating into the sky with bits of color and sound surrounding me as I soared up.
I feel that at its core, the song is very light and free-flowing.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|IIDX 18 Resort Anthem AC||-||3||5||7||3||5||7|
- This beatmania IIDX-related article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.