Kodomo no rakugaki chou
Composition: Hirofumi Sasaki, J.S.Bach
Arrangement/Piano/Drum Programming: Hirofumi Sasaki
Guitars: Mutsuhiko Izumi
Bass: Yoshihiko Koezuka
BPM: 140 (GF/DM), 280 (IIDX, pop'n)
beatmaniaIIDX Genre: PROGRESSIVE
pop'n music Genre: PROGRE (プログレ)
pop'n music Character: Edward [CS2-1P]
pop/n music Background: twinkle song (pop'n music 9)
First Music Game Appearance: GUITARFREAKS 6thMIX & drummania 5thMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
- The song is a revival of Johann Sebastian Bach's classical masterpiece, "Jesus, Joy of Man's Desiring" with newly added rock guitar harmony and solo.
- A long version of the song appears on the GUITARFREAKS & drummania INSTRUMENTAL COLLECTION album.
- 子供の落書き帳 is GUITARFREAKS 6thMIX & drummania 5thMIX's Encore Stage. The song may be played by earning an S on FIREBALL on Extra Stage, on the difficulty played on Extra Stage.
- The beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS video for this song was remade slightly from the original version.
- This song can be found on DJ TROOPERS' MILITARY SPLASH as Unknown Signal. After completing some condition, you can play this song on MILITARY SPLASH.
Song Production Information
(From beatmania IIDX 15 CS DJ TROOPERS site).
Once again, we welcome a new song for Thursday.
This song is better known for its classical roots. The great advantage of this is that it is easy to arrange great sounding melodies, especially for IIDX.
The movie for the song is from the Guitar Freaks series, but has some added elements.
It's been a long time since I've had the chance to enjoy this song, so please play it.
For the commander's comments from GF6dm5 and more: 
Video Production Information
Yo, everybody! This song from the AC version of Guitar Freaks that everyone remembers returns!
The drawings in the children's sketchbook will be included in the remade movie for IIDX, so keep an eye for that! Watch out for all the other colors too.
The production is similar to that of the original movie, with a sharper image. Given that this isn't the first remake that we had to do for this, this still came out nice.
I had fun grabbing some of the old material, adding some new color to it, and placing some live-action shots in the film. I had particular fun with the scene of someone drawing the teacher on the asphalt. With the scorching sun we had on the day of filming, the chalk drawing of the teacher on the asphalt will surely be noticed by people for a while. We also struggled with dragonflies during filming (due to the shadow falling on the screen).
I hope that many of you will enjoy both the old and new movies and have fun.
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF9-11/DM8-10, GF/DM V→V2||↓67||↓88||↓97||44||62||82||60||78||94||-||-||-|
|5 Button||Normal||Hyper||EX||Normal||Hyper||5B Hyper||7 Button||7B Hyper|
|pop'n music 10→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||15||18||32||36||14||16||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE||15||18||32||36||14||16||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪→17 THE MOVIE||15||↑20||32||36||14||16||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝||15||20||32||↑37||14||16||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET→Present||↑18||20||32||37||14||16||-||-||-|
|pop'n music portable 2 DLC||18||20||32||37||-||-||24||19||30|
- This beatmania IIDX-related article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.