Water Melon Woman
Water Melon Woman
Composition/Arrangement: Satoru Nakata
pop'n music Genre: TECHNO'80 (テクノ'80)
pop'n music Character: BOY [CS1]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music CS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Water Melon Woman has a remix version with the same title, by SG系しんじ, that can be found on pop'n music Best Hits!.
- Water Melon Woman is the first song of Satoru Nakata under the NAKATEK alias. Also, Water Melon Woman marks the first appearance of BOY, who would become the character in most of Nakata's songs.
- According to Yoichi Hayashi in his Seal's song comments, Water Melon Woman was just created with an old analog mixer and an old Mac computer.
- It is also mentioned that both Yoichi Hayashi and Satoru Nakata were part of the old Yokohama branch of Konami Computer Entertainment.
- BOY's 1P palette was a 3P color in pop'n music 2 CS and pop'n music 3 CS.
- In pop'n music 2, Water Melon Woman's character was pretty [CS1-3P].
- In pop'n music 3, Water Melon Woman's character was AYA .
- In pop'n music 4, Water Melon Woman's character was SHOLLKEE .
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 through Sunny Park. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd)
|pop'n music CS||-||19||H||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 2 CS||-||19||H||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 3 CS||-||-||23||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 7 CS||5||10||14||-||14||-|
|pop'n music 2||-||19||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 3||-||19||H||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 4||-||19||23||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 7||5||↓10||↓14||-||14||-|
|pop'n music 9||5||10||14||-||14||-|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||5||↓8||14||-||14||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||↑14||↑18||-||14||-|