Artist: sampling masters MEGA vs. 青龍
Composition/Arrangement: sampling masters MEGA, Seiryu
Genre: ROTTERDAM TECHNO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
None, but there are several soundbites.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of VOX UP, titled VOX UP (Extended RRVer.), appears on Ryu☆'s 3rd album, Rainbow☆Rainbow.
- VOX UP is the first song composed by Shinji Hosoe in the beatmania IIDX series since beatmania IIDX 10th style.
- VOX UP is the first CS song by Shinji Hosoe and the first one involving a CARDINAL GATE artist.
- It is also Ryutaro Nakahara's first collaboration song under the 青龍 alias, the first song by 青龍 that is not under the genre "DANCE SPEED", and the first 青龍 song that is not 191 BPM.
- "Vox" means "voice" in Latin, and is also used as an abbreviation for "vocals." This may be a reference to the high-pitched vocal samples used throughout VOX UP.
- VOX UP has the most notes out of all Doubles NORMAL charts in beatmania IIDX, with 1105 notes.
Song Production Information
Untranslated (sampling masters MEGA)
Thank you all for voting for me to collaborate with one of the leading figures in game music, "sampling masters MEGA"!
It was amazing.
It was amazing how well we kicked off together when we first met to make the collaboration song.
For all the fans of mega, this would be the first song he had made in a while. 100% of the fans would be amazed by this.
In collaborating with mega, we decided to have a BPM with some tension. Not just 200, but 202, since we wanted to add a bit of emotion to the song. The artist title for the song (sampling masters MEGA vs. Seiryu) implies that there will be a battle, so we added the vocal samples to make it sound that there were two groups battling each other. In this sense, the theme of "battle" fit well for DJ TROOPERS.
Now it is your turn, the player, to try this song. It's your challenge, and I await your result.
Video Production Information
- This beatmania IIDX-related article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.