- DDRMAX2: Dance Dance Revolution
The following lyrics are from the vocal version on dj TAKA's milestone album.
It's alright now Cause things will be fine And love will be mine And rainbows will shine so brightly Yeah, tomorrow will come And it will be bright And everything will turn out alright There's no need to fear The sunrise is here No one can really say what the future holds, Just let it unfold, you might be surprised Just look at your life in a new world We can count on brighter days It is possible in so many new ways I wanna be all I can And I will go far, because I believe The future is me It's all I want it to be it's all I want it to be... Yeah, yeah, I'll believe yeah, yeah I'll believe in me yeah, yeah I'll believe and know the future is me...
Song Connections / Remixes
- Tomorrow Perfume is an arrangement of the various music tracks from beatmania IIDX 6th style's menu screens.
- The full version of Tomorrow Perfume originally appeared on the beatmania IIDX 6th style Original Soundtrack album.
- A vocal version of Tomorrow Perfume, titled Tomorrow Perfume (Vocal Version), appears on dj TAKA's album, milestone.
- This version is somewhat longer than the original, it has deeper beats, and some keysounds from the second part are completely removed to provide clearer vocals.
- A remix of Tomorrow Perfume, by C-Show, titled Tomorrow Perfume (C-Show Remix), appears in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- Another remix of Tomorrow Perfume by t+pazolite, titled Tomorrow Perfume(tpz Despair Remix), appears in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- The DanceDanceRevolution series uses a short version of Tomorrow Perfume.
- Tomorrow Perfume is the first menu screen music in beatmania IIDX to be a separate song.
Song Production Information
This is it, the produced medley them of 6th style.
It seems that everyone requested to make the song that debuted on 6th as a playable song, you know, the one that played for the mode and music selection, the opening, the ending, and everything else. We combined all of them into one song.
Originally, when we looked at the image of 6th style, this was a generally known BGM. In my point of view, it's the uprising song that looks like it goes up to the heavens, which was made even more apparent by HES's wonderful presentation. And after receiving his initial interface designs, this song came to be how it was.
As for the production music I made for 5th style, you'd think that these both had a small relation, even though we didn't intend to made them connection. But, it seemed like it worked, with the concept of going to the opening to the ending with both themes. We went from the original song, and just went with the flow to create a standardized image with both of these themes.
But we succeeded! In the attempt that we wanted to renew 6th style's fantastic image.
Video Production Information
- This beatmania IIDX-related article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.