This can work for stuff like the PARANOiA and MODEL DD series, boss song sets like CARDINAL GATE, LIMIT BURST, as well as event songs (e.g. gakuen, Triple Journey songs). This is mostly to prevent stuff like this in every article and having to edit them separately:
- PARANOiA is the first song of the long-running PARANOiA series. Other songs in the series are:
- PARANOiA MAX ~DIRTY MIX~, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX.
- PARANOiA KCET ~clean mix~, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution CS.
- PARANOiA MAX (CLUB VER.), which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution CLUB VERSION 2.
- PARANOiA Rebirth, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution Solo BASS MIX.
- The song medley, PARANOiA jazzy groove + TRIP MACHINE CLIMAX + DEAD END, which can be found in Dance Maniax 2ndMIX.
- PARANOiA ETERNAL, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX.
- PARANOIA survivor, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- PARANOiA -Respect-, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution Party Collection.
- PARANOiA ~HADES~, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2.
- PARANOiA Revolution, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- PARANOiA (kskst mix), which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
Plus quicker access if one wants to say, go to the Elemental Creation page from STULTI's in just one click because of being gakuen songs without adding anything in the Trivia section or having to navigate through the gakuen page in itself.
Would this be okay?
- I think it would be nice if the song series is long enough (say, 3 or more songs). It still would be needed to include a bit of info on the Song Connections / Remixes section if the song is a direct remix of a song (i.e. that PARANOIA survivor MAX is a sped up version of PARANOIA survivor). --FinalOffset (talk) 17:52, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information.
About credired artist vs production
Don't know if it has been discussed already, but there are several istances where the credited artist leave out the producer's name
Why don't put both "Artist" (the one credited in game) and "Produced by" (as of song information page and other sources) in the page?
Linking to Wikipedia articles for licensed artists
This probably concerns jubeat and Reflec Beat editors more than IIDX/pop'n but... wouldn't it be a better idea to link artist names for artists that aren't directly involved with Bemani (licenses) to Wikipedia pages instead of leaving a red link there? --Sakurina 00:39, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
Ideally, we need a link to Reflec Beat and Reflec Beat limelight on the front page, or one of those fancy boxes like IIDX/pop'n does... I think User:Remy might be the only one with edit rights on the front page though and I dunno if he checks this? --Sakurina 01:43, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
Little problem on link of "REFLEC BEAT PLUS". I found that Sakurina created the page with name "REFLEC BEAT plus"(Official Name). But due to case-sensitive of name, it was not linked. And I found a redirect page with name "Reflec Beat Plus". It cannot linked with the link on the front page too. So I just moved this page with the name "REFLEC BEAT PLUS" to fit the name on the front page. Currently the link is fine. I just wonder anyone can change back that name on front page with "REFLEC BEAT plus"? I just want to ignore the redirection. --Himshunchung 13:54, July 09, 2012 (UTC)
Now that even a two-game "series" SDVX has it's own Info pages, How possible would it be to get a DDR section to the site? I'd start filling it up right away if we had one as i think DDR is kinda big deal in bemani.
Also that DJ Max Info is ancient and irrelevant. All the info about it can be found elsewhere, for example the similar wiki the fans of the series have started (http://www.cyphergate.net/wiki).
I suggest replacing the DJ Max Info with a "DDR Info" or "DDRicon" or what name would suit it the best. Also the DDR dicciculty / notecount boxes like the other games have --Pallero200 15:24, 22.7.2013
- I agree and would like to contribute to a future DDRicon, even though it would be a big project to finish. Don't know about the DJ Max info... both things are up to Remy. --FinalOffset (talk) 15:05, 22 July 2013 (UTC)
- Asked Remy about both things, DDR will be added and DJ Max removed, unless someone else wants the latter to stay. --FinalOffset (talk) 19:30, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
- Alrightttt great! Gotta prepare the PS2 styles ready to fill the pre-X difficulties. Or see if bemaniwiki has older game infos. Also because DDR has pretty few main arcade releases but shitton of CS releases with all the lisence games and actual CS games having different songlist in JP/US/EU, i suggest we'd only list the arcade series for now. --Pallero200 00:43, 27.7.2013
- Yeah, my plan for now is to fill the arcade releases first, and then the CS games. I think BEMANIWiki 2nd covers from SuperNOVA onwards though. --FinalOffset (talk) 00:49, 29 July 2013 (UTC)
- DDRicon is off to a great start! Some things left are that the DDR info on the main page is in the bottom, not where it's in the navigation bar. It also lacks the Release information on the Main page. Also DJ Max info hasn't been killed yet. I don't know wiki so i'm sorry if these are things i could have edited myself somehow. --Pallero200 (talk) 18:02, 2 August 2013 (UTC)
Re-term all instances of "album art" to "jacket"
Won't "jacket" sound a lot better since the songs with the square images aren't albums anyway? i.e. see right.
HinaBitter page and other pages
I think the series is big enough to deserve its own page. Anyone else agree?
- I agree, good idea. I don't know much about music records, but I'll try to contribute with whatever I know about them.