Composition: NM SEQUENCE UNLIMITED, jun
Genre: SuperNOVA2 BEAT #1
VJ: DDR SuperNOVA2
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- PARANOiA ～HADES～ is part of the long-running PARANOiA series. Other songs in the series are:
- PARANOiA, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution.
- PARANOiA KCET ~clean mix~, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution CS.
- PARANOiA MAX ~DIRTY MIX~, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX.
- PARANOiA MAX (CLUB VER.), which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution CLUB VERSION 2.
- PARANOiA MAX (FUNKY BLEEP MIX), which can be found in beatmania completeMIX2.
- PARANOiA Rebirth, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution Solo BASS MIX.
- PARANOiA ETERNAL, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX.
- PARANOIA survivor, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- PARANOiA -Respect-, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution Party Collection.
- PARANOiA Revolution, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- PARANOiA (kskst mix), which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- PARANOiA ～HADES～ is the second ENCORE EXTRA STAGE of DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2, added on 9/27/2007.
- As of 11/29/2007, PARANOiA ～HADES～ was moved down to EXTRA STAGE.
- As of 3/13/2008, PARANOiA ～HADES～ was unlocked for normal play.
- PARANOiA ～HADES～ is also the regular ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE of beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS. To access it, you must AAA Time to Air as the EXTRA STAGE.
- As of 3/26/2008 (end of beat#2), PARANOiA ～HADES～ was unlocked for normal play.
- PARANOiA ～HADES～ marks the only time Junko Karashima remixes a song in the PARANOiA series.
- On the DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 Limited Edition Music Sampler CD, PARANOiA ～HADES～'s genre is HARDCORE TECHNO, and the artist is credited to TYPE-300.
Song Production Information
If my memory is correct, it was the 8th of August in 2006. Under the perfect sky without clouds, I had arrived at a certain arcade in Tenoji, Osaka. I was there to attend an event... yeah, for the commemoration of DDR`s comeback. The place was packed, and I made a promise in front of all those people to produce a new PARANOiA... At that moment, my spirit was drug deep into the underworld. Hades had been calling me in my heart and told me that this was to be my new burden. At that point I devoted myself to complete the production, all the while being afraid... aware of Hades always watching me. The rhythm`s irregular change every four measures shows how nervous and disturbed I was due to Hades` continued presence. Always running to escape from Hades and the underworld, I would lose my breath and scream out... yet still keep running... my fear of Hades escalating so that my heart rate reached 300... then, I saw something when finishing up the song... it was a shadow with a huge sickle and the crimson red of...
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→Present||-||7||11||12||8||11||12|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS||3||7||11||12||8||11||12|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||201 / 0||341 / 1||457 / 1||522 / 1||662 / 1 / 0||341 / 1||458 / 1||518 / 1||653 / 1 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||7||11||↑15||↑16||18||12||↑15||17||18|
|DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 JP/US/EU CS||3||7||8||9||10||7||9||10||10|