- Name: Naoyuki Sato (佐藤直之)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sato_Nao
- BEMANI fan site page: http://p.eagate.573.jp/game/bemani/p/artist/artist_nekomata.html
Naoyuki Sato (born November 19, 1975) is a video game composer for Konami who joined the company in 1999, where he worked on games like the Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu series and CODED ARMS. Prior to joining Konami, he worked as a free-lance music composer.
Naoyuki made his BEMANI debut in 2004 on pop'n music 10 CS with Beyond The Earth. After a few years of writing various CS songs for IIDX and pop'n music, he started writing songs for the arcade versions too, and is now one of the most wide-spread BEMANI artists, writing songs for every BEMANI series out there right now. His music ranges from "worldly" music, drum and bass, and some light J-POP.
- NECOMATA MODIFY SALVATION
- 猫叉L.E.D.Master+ (with L.E.D.)
- Raindrops (as 猫叉Master)
- Backdrops (as 猫叉Master+)
- さよなら世界 (as 猫叉Master)
- Crevice (as 猫叉Master)