She can make it happen, if there is good reason All it takes is strong belief. She can make it go away, through a state of mine She plays that game. Tribal retribution, it's the resolution Following her destiny. And there's nowhere to go, when she's losing control Watch the start of the show, it's gone beyond believing. All inside there's a spot that ignites When the world is tough, she will set it alight Making a stand, taking the laws in these hands. Giving the path to command And now they search high and low for the gift that she holds And who's going to win when the story unfolds? This organization, it stays underground The police department won't rest 'till she's found Go on a journey, into this scene Vigilante, doing her best to survive, to find Watching it ignite... We're caught up in the crossfire Lost inside the atmosphere Challenging to your every fear To find out if it's right or wrong We'll journey into Tokyo Travel through the danger zone On the way to the unknown Controlling these powers so strong She can make it happen.
- This is the theme song for the mobile phone webcomic "Crossfire", produced by Konami, which was based off the novel Crossfire by Miyuki Miyabe.
- There are three versions of the song, an English version and two Japanese versions each sung by different vocalists. The English version and one Japanese version can be chosen in IIDX, similar to Why did you go away, CROSSROAD, and REMINISCENCE.
- The second Japanese version of the song, sung by the Japanese group Shanadoo, is on Dance Dance Revolution Furu-Furu Party.
- Received a black another chart on CS EMPRESS.
Song Production Information
This song can also be found as the theme song for the Konami Weekly mobile web site (http://w573.jp) webcomic, "Crossfire".
J-POP + W-POP + dance + rock ... This is my style of sound, I think that it will sound better on a good sound system. (Royal Road will be the theme song for the anime). This was the theme song for the anime to this point.
C×F as the artist doesn't have any meaning, it was there to represent Crossfire. Sorry.
Video Production Information
- This beatmania IIDX-related article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.