VJ: Manabu Komatsu (WelzAnimationStudios Co,ltd.)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of Mind Mapping appears on Ryu☆'s 1st album starmine.
- A remix of Mind Mapping by Dirty Androids, titled Mind Mapping -Miami Mapping Mix-, also appears on Ryu☆'s album starmine.
- A speed remix of Mind Mapping by kors k, titled Mind Mapping (kors k mix), appears on the cyber beatnation 2 - Hi Speed conclusion- CD.
- A short edit of this remix appears in REFLEC BEAT limelight.
Song Production Information
Trying to imagine what mind mapping would be like, this song came about.
Expanding from this phrase, the production imagined what a sound mind would be like.
This was created from the principle that individuals protect themselves by making things up.
People were surprised by this, but I expected this.
This song may strike close to you.
Video Production Information
From a single keyword, more keywords and writing came about in a radial pattern.
This keyword came to me, like cells dividing.
To try to illustrate this thought, such as getting lost and avoiding repetition, spreading the idea more, I used abstract patterns and motion graphics.
The hanging strings and the electronic sounds. They overlap each other remarkably without sounding like two separate entities. The music is impressive as a result.
- This beatmania IIDX-related article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.