Artist: dj TAKA with NAOKI
Composition: Frédéric Chopin
Arrangement: dj TAKA
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 7th style / DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX-
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- 革命 is an arrangement of Frédéric Chopin's Étude in C minor, (The Revolutionary Étude) op. 10 no. 12.
- 革命 is the ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE song for beatmania IIDX 7th style. It is also the ENCORE EXTRA STAGE song for DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX-.
- Supposedly, TAKA only agreed to help NAOKI with 革命 if it could be a ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE song in beatmania IIDX 7th style just like it was going to be in DDRMAX2.
- Kakumei (革命) means "revolution".
- This is a reference to the original song of which 革命 is based off of, The Revolutionary Étude.
Song Production Information
So NAOKI said to me, "why not do a song with a revolutionary theme together"? However, I was nervous about being able to finish this song, as production was already late into 7th style when he asked me of this. I know that the song title translates into "Revolution", which I kept in mind while making this song and the state of the song. The DDR and IIDX teams decided to have the song as a hidden song in both games, which we managed to do near the end of the schedule's build. The following song produced under these conditions is this "revolution". NAOKI's piano music provides the basic track, where the orchestra arrangements I provide finished up the song process while in the lean progression of making the song.
The artist name "dj TAKA with NAOKI" is beneficial, but the song has a good musical score even under the first underwriting ucchie and myself did. The directors of both DDR and IIDX, as well as both teams' crews, worked together as team players to coincide with everyone's schedules. And thus we made music together.
Video Production Information
So for beat#1, we decided to enrol Kakumei as the first and last boss song of all time, right?
That is, until we heard someone on staff checked for bugs and noted that MAX 300 had been HARD cleared.
..on autoplay. (Weak.)
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.