Not to be confused with Junko Karashima, commonly referred to as jun.
- Name: Jun Wakita (脇田潤)
- Birthday: August 23, 1974
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wac_toriaezu
A long-time sound data analyzer for BEMANI, Jun's work in BEMANI dates back as far as 1999's beatmania IIDX substream and pop'n music 3, as well as various entries in the beatmania/beatmania III series. From pop'n music 6 through pop'n music Sunny Park, he was the head/co-head sound director of every pop'n music arcade game. His first song for BEMANI was OVER THE CLOUDS in beatmania IIDX 5th style, and he's made at least one appearance in every beatmania IIDX game since then. He also did up until pop'n music 14 FEVER! most of the anime covers in the pop'n music series. His wide variety of musical styles has made him quite popular.
- yu_tokiwa.djw (with vocalist Yu Tokiwa)
- LEGO STUDIO
- ELE BLOCK (with EeL)
- SHRINE 418 (collab with Yuei Uematsu)
- iconoclasm (member of, with Takayuki Ishikawa)
- XOGO BRYKK
- Capital Wage Association
- TASUKI BOYZ
- 度胸兄弟 / ユニバーサル度胸兄弟 / ダイナミック野球兄弟 (member of, with Toshiyuki Kakuta)
- CHERRY BLOSSOMS (member of, with Asaki)
- WALPULG (member of, with Sota Fujimori)
- In live interviews/pictures, wac often dons a suit of a black cat or of a mask of a black cat, expressing his thoughts either visually or through cue cards.
- Unlike most BEMANI artists' main aliases, Jun Wakita has used his main wac alias very little in BEMANI song titles' artist names; only seven different BEMANI songs as of April 2014 thank him under his wac alias.