Not to be confused with Junko Karashima, commonly referred to as jun.
- Name: Jun Wakita (脇田潤)
- Birthday: August 23, 1974
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wac_toriaezu
A long-time sound data analyzer for BEMANI, Jun's work in BEMANI dates back as far as beatmania IIDX substream and pop'n music 3, as well as various entries in the beatmania/beatmania III series. Since pop'n music 6 he's also been the sound director of every pop'n music arcade game, usually as the head sound director. His first song for BEMANI was OVER THE CLOUDS in beatmania IIDX 5th style, and he's made at least one appearance in every beatmania IIDX game since then. He also did up until pop'n music 14 FEVER! most of the anime covers in the pop'n music series. His wide variety of musical styles has made him quite popular.
- yu_tokiwa.djw (with vocalist Yu Tokiwa)
- LEGO STUDIO
- ELE BLOCK (with EeL)
- SHRINE 418 (collab with Yuei Uematsu)
- iconoclasm (member of, with Takayuki Ishikawa)
- XOGO BRYKK
- Capital Wage Association
- TASUKI BOYZ
- 度胸兄弟 / ユニバーサル度胸兄弟 (member of, with Toshiyuki Kakuta)
- CHERRY BLOSSOMS (member of, with Asaki)
- In live interviews/pictures, wac often dons a suit of a black cat, expressing his thoughts either visually or through cue cards.