I Was The One
I Was The One
Composition/Arrangement: Tatsuya Furukawa
Lyrics/Vocals: Robbie Danzie
Genre: ITALO HOUSE
VJ: VJ GYO (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 2nd style
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX
Ooh, Oh yeah, Who said that you should walk out? Who said that love was over? Who said that you could walk out? Who said that love was gone? Who said that you should walk out? Who said that love was over? Who said that you could walk out? Who said that love was gone? Hold on and wait one minute, Think you need reminding, hon. I was the one who, Never let you be without all you needed. Now just think, about what you'll be missing, And you know, you should think. Could it be, together we could fix it, Whatever, long love is worth saving. I was the one who helped you, To find your place in life. (I was the one!) And when nobody loved you, The heart you knew was mine. I was the one that comfort, Each day and every night. (I was the one!) And when you needed someone, I, held your hand in mine. (I was the one!) Yeah! (I was the one!) Oh baby, I was the one, the one, the one-the one, the one, the one, Oh yes, I was the one, the one, the one-the one, the one, the one, yeah.
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of I Was The One appears on good-cool's first album, good-cool super collection beatmania & pop'n music.
- A remix of I Was The One by NAOKI, titled I Was The One (80's EUROBEAT STYLE), can be found in beatmania IIDX 9th style.
- I Was The One is featured on disc 2 (Nonstop Megamix) of the beatmania 5thMIX Original Soundtracks, despite not being in the game, or any beatmania / beatmania III game.
- It is also featured in the second disc ("ICHIOSHI TRACK" disc) of the beatmania BEST SOUNDTRACK.
- I Was The One overlays were removed from the beatmania IIDX arcade games as of beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro due to technical issues. They may be re-added with a later update.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
- This beatmania IIDX-related article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.