Composition/Arrangement: Seiya Murai
pop'n music Genre: LO-BIT SAMPLING (ロービットサンプリング)
pop'n music Character: mimi nyami sei-jin 
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat copious APPEND / pop'n music 20 fantasia
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- HEAT-BIT-HIT-BEAT is part of the APPEND TRAVEL event.
- HEAT-BIT-HIT-BEAT is Seiya Murai's first song on the jubeat series without ALT.
- HEAT-BIT-HIT-BEAT was created with the iPad synthesizer app "Fairlight".
- The pop'n music characters of HEAT-BIT-HIT-BEAT, mimi nyami sei-jin, are based on pop'n music mascots Mimi and Nyami, and the jubeat copious jubility characters.
- They also appear on the jubeat album art.
- HEAT-BIT-HIT-BEAT has a unique 7/8 time signature, instead of the common 4/4 one.
- HEAT-BIT-HIT-BEAT received an EASY chart in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- HEAT-BIT-HIT-BEAT was removed from jubeat saucer on March 1st, 2013. However, it was later revived on May 20th, 2013.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 through Sunny Park. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from jubeat@Wiki and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|jubeat copious APPEND→Present||5||9||10|
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||16||23||35||39||17||26|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||※12||↑32||↑41||↑45||17||26|
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 191).