This page is for the jubeat knit APPEND / REFLEC BEAT song titled FLOWER. For the song of the same title that appears on the jubeat plus EMI ROCKS SENDAI pack vol.1, please see FLOWER (Kazuya Yoshii).
Not to be confused with 華爛漫 -Flowers-, which is often called just Flowers.
Artist: DJ YOSHITAKA
Composition/Arrangement: DJ YOSHITAKA
Genre: TRANCE CORE (トランスコア)
VJ: Motion Combat
pop'n music Character: knit [19-3P]
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat knit APPEND / REFLEC BEAT
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro
- DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX
- DanceEvolution ARCADE
- jubeat plus music pack 20
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 19
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 01
- pop'n music 20 fantasia
- REFLEC BEAT plus jubeat PACK
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 10
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom
Song Connections / Remixes
- A speed remix of FLOWER by Ryu☆, titled FLOWER (Ryu☆Remix), appears on the cyber beatnation 2 - Hi Speed conclusion- album.
- A remix of FLOWER by REDALiCE, titled FLOWER REDALiCE Remix, can be found in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- A rock remix of FLOWER by TLION69, titled FLOWER -TLION69 Remix-, can be found in GuitarFreaksXG3 & DrumManiaXG3.
- Late into FLOWER, the music selection sound from beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD can be heard.
- The beatmania IIDX version of FLOWER sounds slightly different from the original jubeat and REFLEC BEAT versions.
- As of REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-, REFLEC BEAT has adopted beatmania IIDX's version of FLOWER for its notecharts.
- FLOWER is available in jubeat knit APPEND by playing さよならトリップ in REFLEC BEAT. By then playing FLOWER in jubeat knit APPEND, the song will be available in REFLEC BEAT.
- Since REFLEC BEAT limelight, it is available in REFLEC BEAT by default.
- In pop'n music 20 fantasia's 6/18/2012 update, knit's 3P color shows in her background the cover art of FLOWER (http://twitpic.com/9xukdq). FLOWER was first made playable in the pop'n music Sunny Park location tests as a hidden song, and shortly after, in pop'n music 20 fantasia as part of the pop'n music Sunny Park & REFLEC BEAT collete Location Test Memorial Event.
- The album arts for FLOWER in REFLEC BEAT and jubeat are slightly different. The flower is red in REFLEC BEAT while it is blue in jubeat. Also, on the top left corner of the REFLEC BEAT album art, the front of a piglet is shown, while the jubeat one shows the same piglet's rear.
- The jubeat album art is used in the other BEMANI games.
- FLOWER's DanceEvolution ARCADE album art features DJ YOSHITAKA's face instead of the woman in the default album arts.
- FLOWER is the first song to appear in some form in every active BEMANI series.
- As a result, some players consider this an inside joke.
- Graphical data of FLOWER and of a song titled "gloom" can be found in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle's data.
- FLOWER's video in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro shows a live performance of DJ YOSHITAKA playing FLOWER at the Rainbow☆Rainbow Release Party held on 1/29/2012.
- The intro of the video shows the jubeat version of the FLOWER album art, while at the end the REFLEC BEAT version is shown.
- FLOWER is the first song in the beatmania IIDX series to have a chart with five simultaneous Charge Notes.
- This is a reference to FLOWER's REFLEC BEAT HARD chart, which also has five LONG notes that need to be held simultaneously.
- pop'n music staff member まめしば mentions that since pop'n music doesn't have hold notes, they had to change that part to a scale note pattern.
- Alongside connective and Shining World, FLOWER is one of the three beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro default songs with a BEGINNER chart.
- FLOWER was one of the preliminary round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 for REFLEC BEAT limelight.
- FLOWER's Double ANOTHER chart was locked until December 5th, 2012, when it became available to play.
- FLOWER received an EASY chart in pop'n music Sunny Park, replacing its old 5-Buttons chart.
- In the U.S./EU iTunes version of the beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK Vol.1 album, FLOWER is spelled as Flower.
- FLOWER is the track used in the BEMANI TV Commercial aired in May 2013 .
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 through Sunny Park.
REFLEC BEAT difficulty rated from 1 to 10+. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BemaniWIKI 2nd and jubeat@Wiki. Charge Note and Backspin Scratches amounts obtained from Textage.cc.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||182 / ? / 0||575 / 12 / 0||915 / 18 / 4||1460 / 19 / 4||605 / 13 / 0||977 / 24 / 4||1493 / 22 / 5|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||2||6||9||11||6||9||12|
|jubeat knit APPEND→Present||6||9||10|
|jubeat plus (Android)||6||9||10|
|pop'n music 20 fantasia||13||22||36||41||11||22|
|pop'n music Sunny Park Location Test||↑19||↑28||↑42||↑47||-||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||※14||28||42||47||11||22|
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 272).
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→Present||5||7||↑10+|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||7||10+|
|REFLEC BEAT +||5||7||10+|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.