eAMUSEMENT (previously e-AMUSEMENT) is an online service offered by Konami to enable certain games to access special locked content, as well as providing live Internet ranking. It is used primarily by beatmania IIDX and pop'n music, among others.
From 2/20/2013, e-AMUSEMENT has been renamed eAMUSEMENT.
- Register scores and records of compatible games.
- View live Internet rankings.
- Unlock secret songs (on BEMANI games).
- Be notified of and access special events (eg. APPEND TRAVEL in jubeat copious APPEND and Café de Tran in jubeat saucer and beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro).
How To Register
eAMUSEMENT PASSes can be purchased from your arcade operator. Registering a new card can be done on any e-AMUSEMENT enabled machine. As an example, in beatmania IIDX:
- Insert coin(s).
- Insert / Scan your card into the reader on the side. You will be shown the terms and conditions; select the "agree" option.
- Input a 4-digit PIN. This is used to authenticate your card. Input it again to confirm.
- Enter your IIDX DJ name (up to 8 characters). Then select your region.
- You will be asked to confirm your beatmania IIDX details.
Subsequently, simply insert or scan your card, enter your PIN, and register your card on that game (if you have not done so).
You will now have to link your card with a KONAMI ID.
To register for a KONAMI ID:
- Go to the KONAMI ID site.
- Select "Register".
- Follow the instructions (enter username, password etc.)
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address entered.
To link your KONAMI ID to your eAMUSEMENT PASS:
- Go to the eAMUSEMENT site (Japanese).
- Log in to eAMUSEMENT using your KONAMI ID.
- Click on the e-AMUSEMENT tab.
- Select "KONAMI IDに新規登録する" (register new card with this KONAMI ID).
- Enter your 16-digit eAMUSEMENT PASS card number and your PIN. Click "登録する" (register).
- Your card is now linked to your KONAMI ID.