Composition: Niccolò Paganini, Franz Liszt, Sergei Rachmaninov
Arrangement: Dokyou Kyoudai (L.E.D. and wac)
Genre: TRANSCENDENTAL ETUDES
VJ: Steins (overlays by チャーム・シスターズ)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- DIAVOLO is an arrangement of Franz Liszt's "Grandes études de Paganini No. 6 (Theme and Variations) in A minor".
- DIAVOLO is the regular ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE song in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- DIAVOLO is the first song not written in Japanese to have a different font style when selected in the music select screen; it is written in italics. However, as of beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro, the font is no longer in italics in the song select screen.
- "Diavolo" is Italian for "devil".
- DIAVOLO marks the first time when wac has collaborated with L.E.D. on BEMANI.
- DIAVOLO was one of the preliminary round songs for the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 for jubeat saucer.
- In jukebeat, DIAVOLO's artist is kept in Japanese as-is.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||-||6||9||12||7||10||12|
|jubeat plus (Xperia版)||4||9||10|