- The Japanese part of the title (sabaki) means "Judgement".
Because it is you that made such me 暗闇に沈み 水面に浮かぶ小舟よ さまよい光の世界へ 裁かれる白と青の影に深海から哀れみの慈悲を 息ができないほど愛した私に今裁きを
Because it is you that made such me kurayami ni shizumi minamo ni ukabu obune yo samayoi hikari no sekai he sabakareru shiro to ao no kage ni shinkai kara awaremi no jihi wo iki ga dekinai hodo aishita watashi ni ima sabaki wo
This part isn't in the official booklet however, it is written in its background video.
Do you remember two people of that time? You disturbed our happiness I never forgive you Because it is you that made such me. It takes off the deep one for the work the world of light now to judge you
- This song has connections to both CaptivAte ~jouka~ and CaptivAte ~chikai~ in that they are all based on IIDX ending themes.
- This is the only CaptivAte that was used as an extra stage (For GFdm V2).
- This is the only CaptivAte that isn't a remix of any system music.
- CaptivAte～裁き～(SUBLIME TECHNO MIX) appears in AC SIRIUS as the remix song in the Parallel Rotation DistorteD folder.
- The IIDX in-game version sounds different from the GFDM V2 OST version, though the same version used in the GFDM V2 OST is used in the GOLD OST.
- CaptivAte ~sabaki~ is one of two new GuitarFreaks & DrumMania V2 Extra Stages, along with Atalante.
- Earning 95% Perfects on the song on Extra Stage allows the player to play MODEL DD7 on Encore Stage; earning 98% Perfects on the song on Extra Stage allows the player to play over there as Premium Encore Stage. The stage will be selectable up to the highest difficulty level played on Extra Stage.
- According to DJ Yoshitaka, Sabaki is the precursor to CaptivAte ~jouka~ even though AC Happy Sky was released before GFdm V2.
- This song is DJ Yoshitaka's GFdm debut.
- A part of this song is used as unlockable system music in AC GOLD.
Music Production Info
The three CaptivAtes have all now been put into IIDX. Can you see where the snippets of the story line begin to lead to? Someday the unification of the entire piece, "justice", will be done, and you'll know that it will be re-mixed (no rush).
Video Production Info
IIDX now is porting songs over from Gitadora now. Congratulations!
F-FLY wasn't told that she would be working with another VJ on the movie.
DJ YOSHITAKA heard this from F-FLY, after HES had edited the movie three times and was working more on the format.
Every day, the VJs argued with each other.
They would make comments such as, "Grr, you finished?! I hope you like it, F-FLY."
"You think this was good work? Well, it wasn't!" (impressions).
Taking advantage of each one's strengths, they finished the last major parts carefully.
Strength and sadness are represented in abstract, such as the feeling to release all emotions.
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99. (Ratings obtained from BemaniWIKI.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania