Artist: jun with TAHIRIH
Lyrics/Vocals: jun (Right Story), TAHIRIH (Left Story)
Genre: DRAMATIC EURO TRANCE
VJ: F-FLY (art by GOLI)
Video Type: Overlay & Miss Screen
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Japanese (~Right Story~)
今振り向けば 隣に貴方がいる.... あの日 失くした時間を 抱えきれず 宛てもなく歩いた.... 右手から吹く 潮風辿った 海辺で貴方に逢った もし 運命と呼べるものがあるなら きっと”あの時”を ただ探していた もうこの胸は 切ない程に満たされた 他には何も 見えない.... (I keep trying to let go I have to find out What's right for me? My destiny) もし あの場所で貴方と出逢えなければ きっと失くした日々を 彷徨っていた 今日 どこまでも続く草色の畔が 二人の未来（あす）を 誓った....
English (~Left Story~)
I keep trying to let go What's right for me? My destiny Now I gotta find out what's waiting What's really meant for life Boy, since you left it has been a long, long time Was at a crossroad and I walked into the left side Everywhere I go I see Your face in the city lights I can't shake this, can't get you out of my mind Now I gotta find out what's waiting What's really meant for life I still keep looking back For the lost love that I found Now I gotta find out what's waiting What's really meant for my life I still keep looking back For the lost love I found I keep trying to let go I have to find out What's right for me? My destiny How? Came on my own When I'm down see a sign of him in the moon I still keep looking back For the lost love I found Now I gotta find out what's waiting What's really meant for my life I still keep looking back For the lost love I found At you
Song Connections / Remixes
- As with Why did you go away, CROSSROAD has two versions. The notecharts for both songs are the same, but different vocals and video overlays are used:
- CROSSROAD ~Left Story~, sang by TAHIRIH in English.
- CROSSROAD ~Right Story~, sang by jun in Japanese.
- It has not been confirmed whether there is a certain criteria to play version of CROSSROAD or whether it's chosen at random.
- Only CROSSROAD ~Left Story~ can be found on the beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.
- The Right Story overlays features images of Celica's and Erika's parents and themselves in their younger days, while the Left Story overlays have some pictures of the female IIDX characters.
Song Production Information
< CROSSROAD... crossroad, forked road >
A continuation of ' Why did you go away ' this time after selecting the song, it diverges into 2 versions.
- - -
An important person was lost.
While the pain is held, time flows on.
A certain day, there is no address either and "she" wanders about the town.
The ─ ─ ─ story diverges here.
<< CROSSROAD - Left Story - >>
The forked road when it enters to the left is its future.
Her who is mistaken in the bustle of the town, continues to wander about.
She continues to think the important person forever.
Understanding that the proverb cannot return.....
<< CROSSROAD - Right Story - >> The forked road when it enters to the right is its future.
Arriving at the seashore ahead, she comes out with "you" and meets with you.
And finding one's happiness, passing it on.
- - -
Perhaps also our life, selecting one path leads to a divergence and the way our lives are spun.
Don't you think? When you think about it, it is a bit mysterious.
By the way this time, in the Left Story and the Right Story the arrangement is a bit different for each.
With the lyrics where two futures are drawn, watch, listen, and observe.
.... Obtaining? Condition of divergence....?
As for that.....
The music which is secret.
Video Production Information
- Left the reality which is selected. Selecting the road which cannot be obtained. Remaining there, lingering with the warm memory of the past.
- To end desire of one drop which would like to hang on. Once upon a time...... and.
- Right the future which cannot be selected. The road where one selects a lost future. A future which you have a shining dream.
- Without waking up, this way, forever in this road. Once upon a time...... the continuation of that day.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD→Present||-||5||8||10||6||8||10|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||2||5||8||10||6||8||10|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||-||5||8||10||6||8||10|