Composer/Arrangement: Hideyuki Ono
Guitars: Mutsuhiko Izumi
Bass: Yoshihiko Koezuka
Tenor Saxophone: Jimmy Weckl
First Music Game Appearance: GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V AC
Other Music Game Appearances:
- ancient breeze is one of two Extra Stages new to GF/DM V, along with White tornado. Earning 95%-97% Perfects on the song will access Fairy Tales on Encore Stage, and earning at least 98% Perfects on the song will access Die Zauberflöte on Premium Encore Stage, up to the highest difficulty tier played on Extra Stage.
- This is the first Extra Stage composed by Hideyuki Ono since 三毛猫ロック in GUITARFREAKS 8thMIX & drummania 7thMIX.
- ancient breeze is available in GF/DM XG2 by acquiring approximately 47500 Live Points (exact number unconfirmed).
- ancient breeze is available for play in Standard mode by earning 800 Skill Points. As of GF/DM V2, the song is automatically available in Standard mode.
- On the console version of GF/DM V, ancient breeze is available for play in Standard mode by earning 40,000 points in Gitado Slot, or by turning on time-released unlocks and playing the game for 9 hours.
- According to the song comments, the song varies between time signatures of 13/8 and 14/8.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG difficulty rated from 1.00 to 9.99. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF/DM V-V2, GF/DM V CS||42||55||67||30||42||59||23||43||64||33||44||66|
|GF/DM XG2 (Present)||4.20||5.70||7.60||-||3.40||5.30||7.40||-||3.10||5.10||6.40||-|