- beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem
- jubeat plus music pack 20
- jukebeat KONAMI Music pack 12
- REFLEC BEAT limelight
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 31
None except for a voice clip of "You drive me crazy."
Song Connections / Remixes
- ALBIDA is the second jubeat song from DJ YOSHITAKA to crossover into the beatmania IIDX series (the first being Evans).
- A re-arranged version of ALBIDA appears in beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem.
- The same version appears in REFLEC BEAT limelight.
- A remix of ALBIDA by 無力P, titled ALBIDA PowerlessMix, appears in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- A portion of the melody is identical to Anisakis -somatic mutation type "Forza"-, though in a different musical key.
- ALBIDA was the last Konami original from jubeat ripples APPEND to appear in jubeat plus, appearing in music pack 20.
- ALBIDA is the fourth and last Final Round song of REFLEC BEAT limelight. The prerequisites to unlock it are:
- Complete jubeat Glass Stage 3.
- Unlock Castle on the Moon.
- Once having played ALBIDA several times in its Final Round status, it will be unlocked indefinitely.
- In REFLEC BEAT colette, ALBIDA is unlocked by reaching the Goal of Pastel Adventure in the jubeat mountain unlock system. It is the final unlock in the jubeat mountain unlock system.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty and Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
REFLEC BEAT difficulty rated from 1 to 10+.
(Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem→Present||-||6||10||12||6||9||11|
|jubeat ripples APPEND→Present||5||7||10|
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→Present||5||8||10+|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||8||10+|