Artist: DJ SIMON (beatmania, beatmania IIDX, DDR), ♪♪♪♪♪ (pop'n music)
Composition/Arrangement: Kiyotaka Sugimoto
Genre: TECHNO POP (テクノポップ)
pop'n music Character: KINOKO BOY 
VJ: VJ GYO (CS DistorteD), ?? (CS US)
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania completeMIX2
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania US (5-key chart only)
- beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS (new 7-key charts)
- beatmania III APPEND CORE REMIX
- DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME
- pop'n music 8
Includes samples of "3", "2", "1", "the stars", and "hi".
- orangenoise shortcut song Like a surfing borrows some parts of 321 STARS' melody.
- The title, 321 STARS, is a reference to Sugimoto's birthday, March 21st (3/21).
- 321 STARS appears on beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS, with new 7-key charts, as part of the BEMANI 10th Anniversary Commemoration.
- Along with the other BEMANI songs crossovered to pop'n music 8, 321 STARS displays ♪♪♪♪♪ as the artist. This has never changed.
- 321 STARS received an EX chart in pop'n music 9. This chart was carried to pop'n music 8 CS.
This popular beatmania song makes its appearance in pop'n!
Song Production Information
I will now answer the question of how to read this song title.
It is read as "three-two-one-stars".
< Original Simonman >
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music 8||9||21||29||-||15||24|
|pop'n music 9||↓7||↑22||↑31||40||15||24|
|pop'n music 10→17 THE MOVIE||7||22||31||↓39||15||24|
|pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝→20 fantasia||7||22||↑32||39||15||24|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||28||38||45||15||24|
|pop'n music 8 CS||7||22||31||40||15||24|
- New Song Information Page (beatmania): http://www.konami.jp/am/bm/comp2/song/02.html
- New Song Information Page (pop'n music): http://www.konami.jp/bemani/popn/music8/music/321.html
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.