Artist: DJ nagureo
Composition/Arrangement: DJ nagureo
Genre: HOUSE (ハウス)
pop'n music Character: HOUSE girl 
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX
- beatmania III
- DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX with beatmaniaIIDX CLUB VERSION
- pop'n music 16 PARTY♪
You can dancing and grooving all night long Let's get everybody dance now Can you feel, I just wanna meet you The beat's on a roll, the DJ moves me
Song Connections / Remixes
- The ANOTHER and Double charts version of 20, november sound significantly different from the HYPER chart version.
- Several other remixes of 20, november have appeared on beatmania and DanceDanceRevolution.
- November 20th is Reo Nagumo's birthday.
- Despite being on the series since its first release, 20, november didn't appear on a beatmania IIDX CS release until 6th style.
- 20, november's character in pop'n music, HOUSE girl, is the sprite of JUDY from pop'n music, but re-colored black with a blue outline. A similar process was used for Mary in the first game to turn her into Rave girl.
- The background for HOUSE girl's LOSE and WIN animations (also on her DANCE ojama) features some animations that were taken from the original beatmania 20, november's animations. According to CG designer shio, HOUSE girl is a tribute to MiZKiNG and MZD Design., the original CG designers for beatmania and pop'n music respectively.
- In pop'n music, 20, november's NORMAL and HYPER charts are based on the beatmania IIDX single edit, while the EX chart is based on the radio edit, which is the Doubles chart.
- 20, november has never appeared on a CS pop'n music release.
Song Production Information
LOVE AND PEACE FOREVER
< DJ nagureo >
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪||11||20||34||35||15||19|
- This beatmania IIDX-related article is a stub. You can help complete this page by contributing to it.